Wednesday 9 January 2008

I'm a Reject!!!

I logged onto Yahoo earlier to check out my messages after I'd uploaded some pics onto Flickr and the first thing in my inbox was a message from Google Adsense telling me that they were "unable to accept me into Google Adsense at this time"

The reason given is because of "adult content" - This, apparently constitutes - and I quote:

"text or images that contain sexual, lewd or provocative content, and sites that require users to be at least 18, or that may not be safe for work."

I believe the rejection was probably caused by the top-free equality post, which was the most recent at the time I submitted my application to host Google Adsense on my blog. That's the most lewd or provocative thing that I've posted so far, with the lovely cute little Cretan Snake Goddess cartoon.

Now, what was it I was saying about nudity = sex?

Point proven, I believe!

3 comments:

Seán said...

Bizarre!

Lily the Pink said...

Yeah, especially since you've posted on a similar topic and you've still got adsense stuff on there! This is discrimination! I wanna complain! Wah!!! :o)

The Fenny Fold Laureate said...

Then COMPLAIN!!!!

YEAH!!!